Forum Discussion

AleexGee
New Contributor
5 years ago

On Demand No Longer shows ALL "Free Movies" on ALL Networks with Voice Command?

Hello and Happy Holidays everyone! This is my first post in the forums as ive had several attempts to try and resolve the issues even having a Cox Service Tech come out and "Try" to explain the situation to me, but im honestly not satisfied with the answer nor do I think its the correct answer. So we have had the service for almost 2 years now with NO CHANGES to any of out services (Internet,Phone,TV) and havent had any real issues aside from the occasional down times for maintenance and so on. On the 24th of December 2019 I noticed that when I use to "Speak" to remote in order to browse ALL my available "FREE MOVIES" (HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime, TNT, AMC, Ect) It no longer shows me ACTUAL MOVIES... It showcases a bunch of "Generic, Out of Country, Low Budget Films" Most are not even in English? As ive stated ive made no changes to my service and have had a tech come out to tell me "This is the new way Cox categorizes." Its very frustrating to not get what you're paying for... If anyone has anymore advice or info on this id greatly appreciate it otherwise ill be finding another cable provider. Thanks all!

1 Reply

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi AleexGee, we apologize for the frustration. When the free movies come up, are you able to filter the "free movies," in order to view the content you would like to watch? Cox sends daily Firmware updates to the receivers, so it's possible that changes were made regarding the guide. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator