Forum Discussion

Nancylynn10
New Contributor
4 years ago

OANN

Please tell me what it will take to get One American News Network (OANN) added to the cox cable lineup.  

Thank you,

Nancy

2 Replies

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    Cox strives to provide a wide variety of cable programming while trying to keep rates as low as possible. We continually evaluate new networks to determine if they would add value to our customers based on cost & bandwidth. I'd be happy to submit a channel request on your behalf, please email your full name and address to cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator
      ByRiver
      New Contributor III

Jonathan,

You did NOT answer her question - you gave a canned generic response that did NOT directly answer the question asked.

Again, the question was:

"Please tell me what it will take to get One American News Network (OANN) added to the cox cable lineup. "

So, When will OANN be added to the Cox Lineup - if Cox is NOT going to add it...then let us know so that we can make an educated consumer decision to go where we can find the programming WE WANT...not what some executive decides is not in his political interests (as we all know, it's political at this point - if it was not, then it would have been added now based upon the requests for OANN over the years - yet other crappy channels are added - yet there are NO requests for

them).