Forum Discussion

Glenee
Contributor II
5 years ago

OAN One American News

Go thru and count the request for anything to be added at Cox and the request's for One American News smokes all the other request. I mean it is not even close. What is going on with this ? It has been at least 3 years of request and more each week. I check.

Please tell me a more requested channel than One American News. Guess what you can't.It looks like your subscribers need some answer's and not the OLD one where you put in a request for us.

What gives with this request ? It is the most requested item in the past 3 years. Just tell us you can't do it at least that will be something.

4 Replies

dleeper477
    New Contributor

I'm new to this forum, but I've been a Cox subscriber for TV, internet, and phone for many years.

I too would like OAN added to the channel lineup. I'd probably pay a little extra for it, but for what I already pay(!), it doesn't seem like too much to ask that Cox make it available. 

OAN is surely among the most requested "adds" for Cox. If customers matter, the channel should be added. I'd gladly supply Cox with a list of 25 other channels they could remove from my service -- channels I'd never watch. Would that help?

It's very disappointing that Cox is so unresponsive to the many requests for this channel. 

JonathanJ
      Former Moderator
      @Dleeper477

A request for the OANN channel has been submitted on your behalf.

Jonathan J
      Cox Moderator
    KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, I have submitted a request to see if OANN can be added to your channel lineup in the future. This post has been locked. The Support Forums has been provided for the specific purpose of making it possible for Cox customers to help each other in using and supporting Cox products and services. Please refrain from discussing personal matters, or from posting in a manner unrelated to the direct resolution of issues expected in the support of Cox products and services.

For additional support, please feel free to reach out to us at cox.help@cox.com, Facebook, or Twitter. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    MoOsie
    New Contributor II

isnt it conspiracy theories, far right content? curiouser and curiouser..