Forum Discussion

RoxanneB
New Contributor
3 months ago

No sound on Fox News

I have experienced intermittent days of no sound on Fox News for the past two weeks.  I called after a week and they said they were unaware of the problem. This is not the first time something like this is happened and leave denied knowledge.   Friends who use other sources to get Fox News are not having any problems. This seems to be Cox.  It’s very frustrating   I’m in the Phoenix area.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello

Thank you for reaching out. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

Ichabod
      New Contributor

I'm having a similar problem with MSNBC. Most evenings I loose audio & it always happens immediately after the SilverSea commercial when commercial for a local (Phoenix) area business comes on. This sounds crazy I know but I have at least a dozen such events saved on my dvr. I have to reboot to get the sound back - about 12 minutes. And yes, I have tried the various audio (non) fixes with Cox personnel and they do not work. Can't keep Cox tv if this is not resolved.

DannyS

Hello Ichabod, we are aware of these intermittent concerns regarding the audio on some of our news channels.  We are looking into these concerns and look to have them addressed as soon as possible.  If we can ever assist you with anything regarding your account personally.  Please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com anytime for assistance. We are always happy to help.