Forum Discussion

wjbeaudry
New Contributor II
3 months ago

Never Get Cox

They spam your TV with commercials.... After sitting through the regular commercials and your program starts, within 19 seconds they break away into more commercials. Why?

I've been loyal to this outfit for 35 years....TV/PHONE/INTERNET. Paying over 325 to these wipes a month and this is how I'm treated. 

I've learned that if you switch channels and switch back their spam commercial is gone? He Cox suckers..tell me again why you do this,

Going to cut the cord because I can't deal with such BS any more.

Don't order Cox.  You have been warned. '

Spread the word on social media. 

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    rickbacon
    New Contributor

Agreed, Cox Business and Cox Mobile ads interupt regular programming.  Extremely annoying, and you miss a portion of your program.

wjbeaudry
      New Contributor II

Switch channels then switch back right away.... and the ad is gone. Why we have to go through this is beyond comprehension. Fortunately cox's monopoly in Omaha is up. Tic Tic Tic

StephanieS

wjbeaudry

I'm sorry that these ads are giving you so much trouble.  Please know that we give each broadcaster the space to air what they wish and we have no control over what they broadcast, this includes the commercials.  It is concerning that your programming is interrupted so frequently by the ads.  I'd like to send your information over to our Engineers.  Please send me a specific date and time frame that this has happened to you so we can investigate this for you.  The very next time this happens please send an email to: cox.help@cox.com and include your full name and address.  Thanks! 

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

You realize of course that COX doesn't do anything but rebroadcast the channel you are watching. They don't put together the ads, they don't do anything but payy the station to pickup the signal, and rebroadcast it through the cable for YOU to watch. If you have an issue with all the ads, contact the station in question, instead of making useless and inaccurate accusations demonstrating a lack of intelligence.

wjbeaudry
      New Contributor II

OK cox rep.

All the spam ads are cox ads....Huh... what r the odds?

Stop bull**bleep**ting the people who buy your service. 

Darkatt
        Valued Contributor III

Another inaccurate accusation. I work for myself.

davidc
    New Contributor

They are absolutely doing this. If they had and competition in Wichita I would immediately drop them!