Forum Discussion

NotOnDemand
New Contributor
7 years ago

missing shows OnDemand

Where are the HD episodes of Fox The Gifted? Episodes 109, 110 and 111 are missing.

5 Replies

MarkM1
    Former Moderator

NotOnDemand,

We want to look into your issue with the HD episodes missing. Would you please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your name & full address? We want to see why those episodes are missing from OnDemand.

NotOnDemand
    New Contributor
    And they released episodes 112 & 113 but those HD versions are also missing. I hope you realize that The Gifted does not have a separate tab for the SD and HD versions when scrolling through OnDemand like all the other shows have.
  • NotOnDemand,

At this time, I'm not able to replicate that Episodes 109 - 112 are missing from the ROVI IPG On Demand FOX Gifted folder when taking these steps:

On Demand > TV > TV Networks > FOX Series D - G >The Gifted

Are you able to locate these episodes through the receiver with this path, now?

NotOnDemand
    New Contributor
    hmmm...sounds like you aren't paying attention. Yes, those shows are there but that is not the issue. The issue is the HD episodes are NOT THERE.
    MarkM1
    Former Moderator

NotOnDemand,

I do apologize for the misunderstanding. In order to have this issue looked into, we will need to setup a ticket to our video group. Would you please send us an email with your name & full address to cox.help@cox.com? We will need to create a ticket to the correct group about this for you.