Forum Discussion

Bridgetb100
New Contributor
5 days ago

Missing Episodes of Billions

Hello,

I’m watching billions and there are missing episodes in some seasons.  Who can I reach out to to get this fixed?

Thx!

• Hi Bridgetb100,

Thanks for reaching out to us.  I know how frustrating it is when you are watching a series and can't locate the next episode.  I would be glad to get this reported for you.  Please send us your full name and account details via dm on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.  We look forward to working with you.

Cox Support Forum Moderator 

• Hi Bridgetb100,

Thanks for reaching out to us.  I know how frustrating it is when you are watching a series and can't locate the next episode.  I would be glad to get this reported for you.  Please send us your full name and account details via dm on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.  We look forward to working with you.

Cox Support Forum Moderator 

StephanieS

Bridgetb100  You can email us at cox.help@cox.com and include your full name and address along with a link to this Forums post.  

Bridgetb100
    New Contributor

I saw other posts where people mentioned other series that didn’t have all of the episodes listed, and it didn’t look like they were required to provide additional information or email anyone.  Is there a reason why I have extra steps and have to provide additional information?

StephanieS

Bridgetb100  Hi, we do need account information in order to find a solution.  All of our customers that have missing episodes do give us account information so we can get a resolution as quickly as possible.