Forum Discussion

nemalki
New Contributor
4 days ago

Local Channel Requests

To whom it may concern, I am requesting that COX Hampton Roads add the following local subchannels to the COX lineup:

• H&I (WVEC 13.7)
  • Outlaw (WVEC 13.6)
  • The365 (WVEC 13.5)
  • DABL (WGNT 27.4)
  • BUZZR (WSKY 4.4)
  • Catchy Comedy (WSKY 4.5)
  • MeTV Toons (WSKY 4.6)

While the WVEC and WGNT channels are accessible in the metro area with an antenna, the WSKY subchannels (which are on a channel based in North Carolina) are not. Considering WSKY and two of its other subchannels (START TV and MOVIES!) are also available, it would be nice if COX adds those other channels to the main lineup as well. It still feels strange that H&I, which has been on WVEC for years, hasn't been added to the COX lineup while other newer subchannels like The Nest and DEFY from WAVY and the new CW subchannel on WVBT 43.2 have been. 

I know that channel space is limited these days, but I also know you have three slots that have QVC on the current lineup for some reason. It just would be nice to have some over-the-air channels on my local cable service.

• Hi, t here. I'm glad to submit these suggestions for you. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We would be glad to help. 

• Hi, t here. I'm glad to submit these suggestions for you. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We would be glad to help.