Forum Discussion

comowest
New Contributor II
5 years ago

Horrible service for over a month!

Come on cox get it together! It’s been over a month of just absolute horrible service! The sound keeps cutting in and out and the shows freeze! I’ll be super interested in a show and just at a part that I’ve been waiting to hear the sound cuts out ugh! I’ll try to rewind and it won’t rewind and just go back to live making me completely miss the part in the show I needed to see or hear! Also then I can’t rewind at all when I should be able to! It’s also pathetic cox only lets u rewind less than thirty minutes when direct tv lets u rewind four hours back if u wanted as long as u have been on that channel for that long! And u can only pause the tv for like five minutes before it kicks u off! Cox has gone completely downhill and we completely regret going back to cox! I wish the sales guy for cox would have never talked my dad into getting us to use cox again! The only good thing I like is the voice button to speak what u want to watch other than that it’s ** and I’m getting so tired of not getting to watch a full episode without something going wrong during it! I have to go watch my Netflix if I want to watch something without sound issues or the show freezing ugh! I know I’m repeating myself but u have no idea how frustrating it is to miss parts in a show and every show! We even had a couple techs out to our house and they don’t fix anything and then this last one couldn’t even come inside like seriously what’s the point of sending out a tech guy if he can’t come in and try to help us with this horrible service! Ridiculous cox just ridiculous!

4 Replies

Colaves1
    New Contributor

If I had other options available in my area I would bid farewell to this greedy garbage telecom company.  

EricaW
      Former Moderator
      Colaves1,

We want nothing more than to be your choice even as more options become available. We have replied to your main forums post and truly hope to improve our relationship.

Erica
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
      comowest
      New Contributor II

I’m ready to change now I’m so sick of this **! I don’t care if I lose out on what little cox has given us to compensate for their horrible service it’s just not worth it anymore! Every other minute it’s cutting in and out and I keep missing important things in all the shows I watch! I’m finding myself frustrated every time I try to watch tv! I thought tv was supposed to help us relax not add more stress to our lives! I’ll compare watching tv with cox cable to watching overtime on a football game lol! The teams r tied and ur fav team has the ball and the clock is almost out of time and just as they throw the ball and ur on the edge of ur seat the tv goes out and u don’t get to see if they caught the ball and made the touchdown or not! That’s the frustration I feel every time I’m watching cox cable and I like to watch tv a lot! Basically my tv is on all day long so all day long I’m being disappointed by cox ugh! It’s just not cool cox not cool at all! Get ur sh** together already jeez!

EricaW
        Former Moderator
        Hi Comowest,

I realize we've disappointed you quite a bit. We want you to be able to enjoy the service as intended. SIgnal trouble usually displays by affecting audio first. I'm sure you've performed lots of troubleshooting for this matter, including a change of cord from wall to Cox receiver/bypassing any splitters. Please email cox.help@cox.com with the complete address and your name as it appears on the account. We look forward to making things right for you.

Erica
        Cox Support Forums Moderator