Forum Discussion

wdaley
New Contributor II
5 days ago

Guide shows only 5 channels

Is there someway to see more than five channels in the guide? I don’t mind if the guide would be smaller, but it would be nice to see maybe seven or 10 channels at a time instead of just the five. This would make this scrolling through the shows available much quicker.

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

Cox TV (Contour 1) has a setting to change from 5 channels in the program guide to 7 channels.

Settings > Guide Options > Other Settings > Guide Text Size > Medium (7) or Large (5)

Contour probably doesn't allow you to change the number of channels displayed in the program guide, but you can look through availably preference settings here: Managing Contour Settings Preferences (cox.com)

wdaley
      New Contributor II

If I go to settings, there is setting for guide options

CurtB
        Valued Contributor III
        wdaley wrote:

If I go to settings, there is setting for guide options

That wasn't the issue.  You wanted to know how to increase the number of channels displayed in the program guide.  Do Contour guide options allow you to do that?

• Hi wdaley, if you have Contour 2 the display is set to five channels. Thank you, 

wdaley
      New Contributor II

Is there anyway to change the setting so we can get more than five channels to show? It’s extremely slow to have to go through all the channels five at times versus seven or 10.