Forum Discussion

Rick
New Contributor
4 years ago

Error Codes XRE 03059 and M.3.1.4

This is a problem that goes out early morning 5am or 10pm,,but there is no tech available at those hours.  When tech comes during day the problem it  has fixed itself,so tech says everything is working nothing to check!!  This has been going on for a month,with no answers from anyone.  Is anyone else getting these error codes.  No channel 5,10,12,15.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ChrisL
    Former Moderator
    I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing service issues. I did check from this end and it seems some outages have been noted on your account around the time this occurs. You can sign into your https://bit.ly/2h3A2u0 account or use our Cox Mobile app to check service status, sign up for update notifications, and see any estimated time of repair if that information is known.

-Chris

Impepjo
    New Contributor

I have been having the same issues... In addition I have been having glitches on some channels...

BenS1
      Former Moderator
      Hi @Impepjo,
      Are there any splitters or amplifiers that are connected to the coaxial that is screwed into the back of your Cable box?
      Ben S.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
      WRICHARD
      New Contributor

yep.  i had the same issue for ESPN & ESPN 2!  it happened in November and resolved itself before they could send a tech out and it happened again yesterday.  spent 3 hours chatting with two different cox reps yesterday explaining the same issue, going through the same steps as last time, and they couldn't fix the issue.  they're sending a tech on sunday. :( perfect timing for the bowl games tomorrow. ugh.

JonathanJ
        Former Moderator
        @WRICHARD

If you continue to have an issue after the tech visit please reach out via email
        cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address.

Jonathan J
        Cox Moderator