Forum Discussion

Thullisa
New Contributor
2 months ago

DVR recordings no working

We have been having an issue with our DVRs not recording, all boxes in the house won’t record. I’ve been told it’s an outage in my neighborhood, not sure if this is correct or not. It’s been going on for days.. at least 5 days. Anyone else with this issue in North Peoria

6 Replies

• Hi Thulisa, I apologize you are having trouble with our DVR service. Please reach out to us privately so we can look into this. Our email address is cox.help@cox.com

• I have seen this same issue in the Phoenix area.  Today I had to manually set up one time recordings for six new shows on Tuesday 03/19 that should have been automatically scheduled based on the “recording all new shows” rule.

Thullisa
      New Contributor

Let me know if it works, that won’t work currently for me. Good luck

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

Contact cox.help@cox.com and ask them to verify you're still subscribed to DVR service.  If you recently made a change to your Cox account, it could have accidentally been removed.  Provide your full name, the service address and a link to this forum thread.

SKF
    New Contributor

My DVR recordings are not working either here in Oklahoma . I called in to Cox and they told me there is an existing outage problems with the DVR recordings. He said it’s been going on for a month or two now and had no idea when it would be fixed. Ugh!  In the last month or two it just seems that Cox have had outage after outage after outage. I’m getting tired of it and ready to move on.

RaquelD

Hello. I'm sorry to hear that you are having DVR recording problems. I'd like to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. You can also reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, or visit us on Facebook. Thank you.