Forum Discussion

llopopolo
New Contributor
5 years ago

Deciphering The name COX

I have decided to rename Cox Communications to a Name that more aptly describes who they are

Granted they are an Internet Phone and TV programing Provider 

But I have come to determine that working with them they are several companies run by several different departments or divisions

I Call Cox Communications  "Musical Chairs Corporation" Because, when the music stops we do not know whether we will have a chair under our **** or not.

Now that is the main Corporate headquarters Stock exchange listing Name. they also have a lesser-known partnership arrangement with a subsidy or sister corporation known as "THE MERRY GO ROUND COMPANY" Everyone gets to deal with them at one time or another.

Now, this is all coordinated by the Lying, Cheating, & Stealing Department. familiar to most people as Marketing and Advertising.

And Finally, the Management team can be described as "Mostly Full of *** Team"

Well, that describes my ten years of working with "Musical Chairs" Just calling a spade a spade.

1 Reply

• Hello llopopolo, Cox Communications is a privately owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Cox is named after the founder James M. Cox. If you are having trouble with your service and need assistance, I would ask that you open a new thread related to this topic so that we can help. The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. -Allan Cox Support Forums Moderator.