Forum Discussion

Cdelia7
New Contributor
5 months ago

Customer service

Just talked to not one but two customer service representatives that were of no support to me! They actually upset me more than i was before i called! They immediately were defensive about the price telling me i was basically lucky for the discounts otherwise I’d be paying 365 dollars a month !! Imagine that on Social security ?? The temerity was in the attitude that i was bothering them and ruining their morning!! The woman actually said i was stealing her joy!!! She basically threatened me with either waiting until February or she could take everything away now and see what comes up where do you get these outrageous people???

2 Replies

• Good morning, Cdelia7. We take customer service very seriously and I'm sorry you had a negative experience with two of our agents today. This channel is reserved for customers to communicate with each other to assist with questions outside of our scope of coverage. For account-related support, please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com. You can also send us a private message on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram if you'd rather. We are available around the clock, 7 days a week, and are always happy to help. 

Cdelia7
    New Contributor

Thank you. As you can see it was a spontaneous response ! I’ll follow through appropriately!