Forum Discussion

ashu10384arun
New Contributor II
4 months ago

Why is Cox Chat support so useless

For each and every request that should be handled by them, they direct to another department because of lack of knowledge or lack of any desire to provide good service. Not a single request of mine has been resolved by them. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ashu10384arun
    New Contributor II

Trust me, I am not that naive to expect a Chat Bot to resolve my issues. There have been instances when Mobile tech support on phone helped me but mobile support Chat directed me to different departments likes sales and eventually I was directed back to mobile tech support. Chat support truly needs to try and do better. Thank you for sharing the contact info, appreciate it. 

CurtB
    Valued Contributor III

Cox Chat is a probably a bot unless you type live agent.  At best, it provides minimal service.  Your best chance for success would be to contact the Social Media team as MichaelJ suggested.  You can contact Cox at cox.help@cox.com.

• Hi ashu10384arun, thank you for reaching out to the Social Media Team and being a valued Cox family. I am sorry to hear that you have not had success with our Chat Team. I am happy to help with any issues you may have with your services and/or your account. However, it may be necessary to refer you to another Team depending on the nature of the issue. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, We are here on Social Media 24/7. Thanks for your patience, 

ashu10384arun
      New Contributor II

Trust me, there have been instances when Mobile tech support on phone helped me but mobile support Chat directed me to different departments likes sales and eventually I was directed back to mobile tech support. Does your social media team help with mobile services? Previously I was told otherwise.

LaToyaW

Hello

Thank you for reaching out to our social media team. Currently, we are directing all mobile calls to the mobile department or your nearest cox solution store. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to Cox.helpCox.com .