Forum Discussion

jadalcats1
New Contributor II
22 days ago

Wow

Craig, you can call you guys as many times as you want. That’s not gonna help my service staying on when it goes out 15 times a year. Read your forms. There is extremely amount of unsatisfied customers. 

Darkatt
    Honored Contributor

The reason you read about unsatisfied customers, is the satisfied ones don't normally login and post. Trust me, there are far more satisfied customers than not. 

If you are having internet issues, why not explain them, define what equipment you are using, and customers like myself will try to help you ascertain where the problem is. If it is a COX issue, we can help you by pointing you to where it is, and then you can call tech support and armed with the right information, explain the issue and get a tech out to resolve it properly. 

So, would you rather kvetch, or get some help and get it working right. I have had Cox service over 30 years, and their internet for over 25 years, and I am pleased with the service, and the few times I needed it, their responce to correcting an issue. 

jadalcats1
    New Contributor II

Had to start a new conversation because y’all always turn off the reply y’all never wanna hear the truth

LatoyaJ

jadalcats1, The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet, Video, or Phone services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please feel free to reach us by phone or email at cox.help@cox.com

Cox Support Forums Moderator