Forum Discussion

donkeysmom
New Contributor II
9 months ago

Why is Cox email soooo slow?

It's been like for a few days. It's not my internet connection, everything else is fine.

4 Replies

• Ever since I was forced to "upgrade" my email is so slow it's almost unusable

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Have you tried deleting cookies and temp. files for the site? Has it been since the transition to the new webmail UI?

RHoL495
      New Contributor III

I have the same problem as (peggy8080)  deleting cookies and temp files, does not solve the problem. And yes, it has been since the transition to the new webmail UI.    Also when I delete inbox messages, the email header/ subject line of the emails does not delete from the inbox, the message does delete, but not the subject line from the inbox, you have a inbox full of email subjects that can not be deleted.

CurtB
        Valued Contributor III
        RHoL495 wrote:

you have a inbox full of email subjects that can not be deleted.

Subject lines should be removed from Inbox when the emails are deleted.  Another forum user with this issue reported it had been fixed for him.  Cox may be implementing a fix in a few markets at a time.  Hopefully a fix is coming for you soon.  In the meantime, try clicking the refresh icon to clear the deleted subject lines.