Forum Discussion

WiderMouthOpen
Esteemed Contributor
2 years ago

Where did all my posts go?

So I went to go sign in today and it gave me either 1 of 2 errors(see below). I dumped my cookies and tried a different browser and PC and still the same. Waited about 20mins and now I can login normally but all my posts are gone. Both my comments and my original posts. This was after my account was marked for spam. Did a moderator delete all my content? Why!? I have emailed Cox to follow up but would like a answer here.

122 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Good news is I have someone on the outside looking into this. I don't want to give names, but they should have some input soon. Stay tuned!

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Thought I'd check in to see if Cox leadership, supervisors, moderators and the vendor are doing everything possible to restore your posts.  Nope.  F. A. I. L.

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

Yea, I thought a Supervisor/Manager I met on Reddit was going to post or DM me some info but they have gone missing. Sorry for the false alarm.

WiderMouthOpen
        Esteemed Contributor

FYI: I sent another email asking for a update. Nothing so far.

• Hello CurtB,

I do not have any information on the cause at this time.

Tiffany R.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Here we go again.  Someone flagging and deleting replies.  My reply was somewhere in this post.

forums.cox.com/.../10-mbps-upload-speed

Submit an Appeal

Your post, RE: 10 mbps upload speed?, created on 31 Dec 2022, has been flagged as spam or abuse and no longer appears on the site.

If this action was taken in error, we’d like to hear from you. Please complete the form below to help us understand how we made a mistake. This appeal will expire on 22 Jan 2023.

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering, now after 2 years, is there any reason/excuse for this problem? Looking to hear from a moderator.

Shaun_A

Hello WiderMouthOpen,

I apologize for the delay in response. Upon reaching out to our management team, we were not able to duplicate the problem on this end. However, we did transition to an entirely new and different platform in September, so we are hoping that this will clear up and no longer happen. Should any new instances occur, please let us know and we will investigate this issue further.

Thank you,