Forum Discussion

blessedbda1
New Contributor
6 years ago

they steal your money.....

I started this service with cox back in may in June my payment was already paid up. So here comes July well I made the payment before the due date and then they charged my card again on the due date. I called in and asked them why did the charge me a returned check fee of $50 when the payment was made before the due date. I was then told that the payment was made and it was returned, which it really wasn't, so thats how I incurred the charge.I asked her to remove ,y credit card from the account and she stated to me that she did,  I then informed her that the payment was successful and that they charge my cared after making the payment so she researched and then comes back with a let me send a ticket over to see what happened. Well I did see that there was a credit to my account. So up to date again the same instance has occurred this time I called to let them know that I would be unable to make the payment on the due date and needed an extension. Somehow my card the one that I asked them to removed gets charged even though I did not give them a CC number and I again incurred another $50 fee, I called again and because I received a credit for the first time which was not my fault because I paid the payment before the due date they told me that they were not giving me my money back. 

I should have stayed with verizon cause they are ripping me off.

3 Replies

Karen_R
    Former Moderator
    Blessedbda1, Thank you for contacting Cox Social Media. We can take a look into this issue. Please send an email with this forum link, your full name, and address to cox.help@cox.com. We will reply back once we receive the email. Thanks

Karen
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
    Andrew_Wees
    Contributor III

how did you make the payment before the due date?  did you happen to sign up for easy were the payment method chosen pays on the due date