Forum Discussion

lauradart
New Contributor
10 months ago

Storms through Tulsa two weeks ago, and you guys still can’t get the internet stabilized! You are losing business to windstream. Best get it fixed fast, or send out an explainer why all the issues!!! Communication is key here.

Storms through Tulsa two weeks ago, and you guys still can’t get the internet stabilized! You are losing business to windstream. Best get it fixed fast, or send out an explainer why all the issues!!! Communication is key here.

10 Replies

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I heard a lot of damaged occurred to Cox infrastructure because of the almost 100MPH wind. Did you want to troubleshoot your issue or are you still in a outage? If not, start by what model modem and router you have. If a stand alone modem, post your signal levels from 192.168.100.1. Welcome to the forum. 🙂

lauradart
      New Contributor

No troubleshooting needed.  Just need them to fix it citywide.  Working from home is disastrous without the internet.  Paying full price for something I can’t use and then paying for additional hotspot so I can work!!!

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Windstream is already up-and-running?  This says a lot about dependability.

lauradart
      New Contributor

Windstream never went down, unless the electric is out.  Our electricity never went out but we lost cable and continue to lose it.

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

I can understand if something critical is broken...then it's broken.  But two weeks without updates?  This is inexcusable because it causes a lot of needless distress for customers.