Forum Discussion

kritzie1
New Contributor
5 days ago

Signing on to Cox for Verification Code

I believe Cox is being hacked. First of all, I receive the verification code on my home phone. When I sign on to Cox with my ID & PW to receive the verification code, I instantaneously receive a call from 213-320-2150 which happens to be a debt collection scammer. I do not answer this call. When that call is finished, I hit redial to receive the code. This happens each and every time I try to get the code. I've called technical support several times to explain the situation and report this problem but to no avail. 

• Hi kritzie1,

This is indeed most troubling and I want to help get this reported to the appropriate team.  Please if you would, send us your full name and account address on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or send us an email to cox.help@cox.com.

We look forward to working with you.

Cox Support Forum Moderator 

• Hi kritzie1,

This is indeed most troubling and I want to help get this reported to the appropriate team.  Please if you would, send us your full name and account address on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or send us an email to cox.help@cox.com.

We look forward to working with you.

Cox Support Forum Moderator 

DannyS

Hello Kritzie1, we removed your personal information on this thread.  When available, please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com anytime for assistance. We are always happy to help.