Forum Discussion

Balliver
New Contributor
2 years ago

Outage....again

So another Friday night outage. Had a tech out a couple weeks ago that stated there were 18 outages in a 30 day period. Speed has been super inconsistent and far under what I'm paying for as well. They also tried to charge me for the tech after the tech said there would be no charge. Have reached out multiple times and they have fixed nothing. Tech didn't fix anything either. He tried and was here for hours, so I at least commend his effort.

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

That stinks, but not sure how anyone here can help. Did you want to troubleshoot or do you have no signal going to your modem?

Balliver
        New Contributor

It hasn't been. So far Cox has done nothing. 

Balliver
      New Contributor

Currently no signal to modem. Happens this way all the time. 

• Hello Balliver. I"m sorry to hear that you are having issues with all of these outages. Please contact us through Social Media so that we can assist you with this matter.

Thank you,
    Juan
    Cox Forum Moderator
      WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

Hello Juan, can you give a link to Cox's Facebook? The one in the welcome thread is broken.

Becky
        Hi WMO, thanks for letting us know about the broken link on our welcome threads. I've fixed them! The Cox Facebook page is found at www.facebook.com/.../. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator