Forum Discussion

chrisanne69
New Contributor
7 months ago

Lagging internet

Internet is lagging but when we test the speed it is always over 100% of what we pay for. Half of the tech support people tell us they see an issue on their end and do something that clears it up. The other half sound like they think we're crazy because of the speed. Finally had a tech come out yesterday who swapped out the modem and it actually became worse. This is several devices having the same issue in the home. I work from home for AT&T so I cannot have my calls breaking up and my systems freezing while working. My manager hears it on the calls and wants me to get it fixed. 1½ years here, I've never had this issue before. And yes, we have tried taking all but one device off and each individual device has the same issue. 

• Hi, there. I'm so sorry for the issues with your service and I want to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We are eager to help you get this resolved.