Forum Discussion

ayo
New Contributor II
2 years ago

I've sent in my documents for the low income discount, but I'm receiving the message, "Please complete your file." Where can I go to complete my file?

I've sent in my documents for the low income discount, but I'm receiving the message, "Please complete your file." Where can I go to complete my file?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I would normally suggest you contact Cox, since this is a technical forum, but I have seen what a headache that is. See thread here. If Cox won't give the discount, maybe shop around to see what ISP will. I just got my ACP with FIOS and it was easy.

Darkatt
      Valued Contributor III

There is no discount, what happens ism, when you get properly signed up, the government cuts Cox a check/payment, and Cox applies it to your balance.  No discount involved.

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

The FCC called it a "discount"...as well as a "benefit"...ten times on their website.

This sentence used "discount" twice.

"The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household."

• Hi Ayo, if you haven't already done so, please email us at cox.help@cox.com. We'll figure this out for you! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator