Forum Discussion

Mariamagale1
New Contributor
12 days ago

Internet

My internet/wifi  isn’t working is there an outage ? 

3 Replies

lab1938
    New Contributor

It went out around 11:30 pm and 12 am last night and been out for about 7 hours I want to say for I was watching a movie . Had to finish it on my data for my phone and when  got ready for work this morning it was still out .  Seems there is a major problem going on .

DustinP

lab1938,
      Cox has added network alerts to the Cox App if you have that installed on a mobile device with data. If there isn't a network alert on the App notifying you of an issue, then we may need to step in to investigate this issue impacting your connection. Should you need support from Cox, could you email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your name, complete address, and the URL link to this forum?

• Good morning. I am sorry you are having internet trouble. I understand how important staying connected is. Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern, and a link to this post.  Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be turning off replies to this thread. We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.