Forum Discussion

4 Replies

MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hi Jreynolds311,

Currently, we're not seeing any issues in your area. Your modem is currently online. If you continue to experience service issues, please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name, account holder's name, street address, and details of your issue so we can take a closer look.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
    HandsomeChef
    New Contributor III

Constant outages for me in S Las Vegas, for about 2 months now. On and off throughout the day, constantly. So irritated Cox isn't working faster to fix this. 

CrystalS
      Former Moderator
      Hi. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.
        HandsomeChef
        New Contributor III

I have literally done everything I can with you. I've emailed you, spent close to 60 hours on the phone with you, have had 20 techs out to my home, filed FCC complaints... Everything. The problem is with your network, with the node I'm connected to, which Cox told me is 80% congested. So if the first hop from my modem is 80% congested, what is email support gonna do?