Forum Discussion

gvitto264
Visitor
4 hours ago

Internet Down Again One day before huge hurricane..

My family went without internet and phone for 6 days after the last hurricane here in Florida. That was less than 2 weeks ago. Everyone else I know never lost internet but almost a week after we still went without. Now today one day before even a larger hurricane I have NO internet again. So my family has no tv to watch the news, no home phone to use incase of an emergency and really no trust we will have any connection soon. to do this to people one day before a Huge Hurricane is just no right. This is a safety issue at this point. Cox is how we get TV so what the heck, we are changing this was the last straw for our family. The service is and has not been reliable, Nor any more fast than Centrylink I have at work. Actually our centrylink at work (3miles for home) has not missed one second of connectivity. Thanks for the added stress going into a Hurricane cox.

• I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble again when there is an expected hurricane. I know waiting for restoration when there is an expected storm must have been frustrating. Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue.

Billing, account and some service issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post. You can also reach us on Titter/@CoxHelp or visit us on Facebook.