Forum Discussion

Kanani
New Contributor
2 years ago

Internet Disconnecting STILL

Hello Cox,

I am writing here cause at this point I am incredibly frustrated. For the past few months we have been continually struggling with our internet. It cutting out with no rhyme or reason. We had a tech come out and they "found the problem" which was a bad splitter in the attic. Fixed that issue and was told it should work now. Worked for a couple days and then boom. problem back. Called the tech back out and after looking at everything they said oh all the cables were really old and they weren't sure why they hadn't been changed last time. All of them were changed and we were told again that should fix it. Well we are STILL having issues. I work from home and this has been interfering greatly. Why does this keep happening? I really do not want to call the tech back and and honestly don't feel like i should have to. having a tech come out 3 different times because they found 1 problem and then stopped there is not okay.

At this point I am starting to think its all a waste of time and money and just want to have stable internet so i can work.

When we loose internet it still shows that i have full bars.

1 Reply

• Hello. I recommend sending us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this concern to cox.help@cox.com. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.