Intermittent Upload Speeds
Hopefully someone here can assist me. I currently have the internet package that allots 500mbps Download/10mbps Upload. For the last 9 months my upload speeds have been inconsistent. I am a content creator for Twitch TV, so my job relies on my live uploads. During these live upload streams, my bitrate (which is set to 4000kbps) is constantly "bouncing" from 0kbps - 5000kbps. I have had at least 5 technicians come to my home in the last 30 days. They all agree that I am suffering from intermittent speeds and packet loss and the problem is somewhere BEFORE it reaches the relay behind my house. According to my broadcasting software, these issues are due to "Insufficient Bandwidth". It is also worth mentioning that during my live uploads, all my devices on the network paused except for my desktop. My gaming console isn't connected to the internet. Attached are Upstream/Downstream power level, a pingplotter test from a couple days ago, a speed test I just completed today, and my last streaming log. What more can I do?
Things that have been done:
- Cox Panoramic modem/router has been replaced with a new Cox Panoramic Modem/Router
- All inside cables (ethernet, Coaxial) have been replaced
- Drop line outside home has been replaced
- Built a brand new PC from scratch to eliminate the possibility of having a "dated" pc
- Relay on the Tap behind my house has been replaced.