Intermittent ping fluctuation and packet loss LAS VEGAS
For the past month or two I've been experiencing episodes of high ping and sometimes packet loss. They happen every 3-10 mins or so. During this time gaming is very unstable. I believe my modem signal levels are good. Cabling is from 2013 (new construction). I only have internet, no TV.
There are about 6 sets of errors(warnings) a day on the modem itself. They are:
|Warning (5)||Dynamic Range Window violation|
|Warning (5)||RNG-RSP CCAP Commanded Power Exceeds Value Corresponding to the Top of the DRW;CM-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CMTS-MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;|
What I have tried:
- New Modem
- Bypassing router directly to modem
- Removing ALL splitters
- Cable comes from underground to the box on the side of my house
- That cable couples using a MOCA filter (though i've tried without the filter) directly to a cable that goes to the modem
- There is a 10DB attenuator on the cable before going into the modem
- I've tried 3DB and 6DB pads as well.
I have a Netgear CM1000 (brand new). I believe the problem is at the node but am open to suggestions that I have control over if you have them.
Modem stats and errors (System Up Time: 69:09:24)