Forum Discussion

ryanlanglois
New Contributor
4 years ago

Intermittent internet all day long

Intermittent internet all day long. So far I have counted 5 long outages Within 24 hours. I need the internet to do my work from home. I live in the Surprise, AZ area. It’s really starting to get on my nerves because I’m not even sure what the heck this is! Is this seriously an “outage” or is someone from Cox screwing around with something? I have deadlines I need to hit and not having the internet puts that and my job in serious jeopardy. The internet is essentially a service at this point, just like power and water. If the power went on and off for long periods and for days on end, would that be acceptable?! Would you say, “that’s just how it is”? No. This is pathetic. I pay $69 a month for a measly 150 down and you can’t even deliver that to me? Thank you Cox for ruining my day. Seriously, thank you.

1 Reply

• Hello, We have had multiple outages in your area recently related to equipment issues that our techs have been working on resolving. Once the issue has been resolved, you should no longer experience these intermittent drops of service. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.