Forum Discussion

Esu
New Contributor
4 years ago

Error connection

Getting the message again, "The connection to remote server 127.0.0.2 was refused or timed out while attempting to connect. Please try again later."

5 Replies

GZ
    New Contributor III

Same here. It happens every day sometimes seriously affecting my ability to use my email. I also keep getting a message "Warning: Unresponsive script - A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete." This pop's up a LOT. I always select stop the script and this seems to do nothing as it simply reappears again in a minute or so. I have tried to research this and have not had a lot of luck. There are responses out there but I am not computer whiz and a lot of these tell you to do things I am not comfortable doing. Anyone have an suggestions?

Allan
      @GZ, I recommend first restarting your device. Also, what browser are you using to access your email? -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
  • @Esu, When do you receive this message? -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
    gtr_sb
    New Contributor III

I get this error many times per hour on most days.  It happens from home, from work, on different devices...is there an issue with Cox Webmail?

gtr_sb
      New Contributor III

I also get this sometimes: An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.