Forum Discussion

msmelealyn
New Contributor III
3 months ago

Customer service

The worst experience of service here  never really care bout the customer! Mabey they reward the staff for being non helpful and being avoidant ! They get a raise for non helpful and we get bread crumbs  only way that could got away do many of the same over and over again ! Wasted a month on you no more 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    msmelealyn
    New Contributor III

It’s like this when they accountable for error it’s a narcissist relationship bunch bullying! They getting praise for errors and make customers suffer. 10 credit I looked at these prices. ! That’s it how. Bout  00 for customer service skills

msmelealyn
    New Contributor III

A 10 bs discount.  I truly need to go there and talk to a manager cause whom ever that was covering their ongoing negligence that I experienced and let alone all wasted when would even listen over a month    They quick to inform you about time when it benefits them ! I thinking it had to been an intentional effort to receive  

msmelealyn
    New Contributor III

Is there a manager I can talk to if I go to cox ? Hiding behind some chat not getting it ! Let a lone that how how things are misinterpreted! I need a real cox manager to get a child of me

MichaelJ

Hi msmelealyn,

The Cox Support Forums allow customers to collaborate with each other to resolve technical issues they may experience. Please feel free to reach out to us for assistance through our Facebook page or Twitter CoxHelp. You may also reach us through our Live Online Chat: https://www.cox.com/residential/contactus.html  

Thank you,