Forum Discussion

Rdrolet
New Contributor III
3 months ago

Cox email transfer to yahoo - 3 rd email “next few week”

Update - on Monday the 19th I received the 3rd email from Cox indicating the transfer will be in the “next few weeks”. I have been chatting on line with multiple Cox channels to get some details for 3 months with marginal success (including conflicting information and they don’t know). Very frustrating. 

I have come to the conclusion they the Cox representatives are nice people but do not know all the details. It is also clear that no one from Cox support staff or customer has gone through the process. No one. 

My guess is I (and those of you who have received this 3rd email) are in the first group.

My hope is 1) that moderators share our frustration with their management and get more details out to the public; and 2) those of us in this first “test” group update this forum as soon as they journey through the process in the next few weeks.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your “full” name, “complete” address, and a copy of your post at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!