Forum Discussion

Batz0101
New Contributor
4 years ago

Cox adding services and changing prices

I went in today and picked up my equipment after ordering online, I received an estimated bill of $72.99 when I get my equipment and leave i get a new bill for $92.99 I find out Cox care was added to my bill and not given a reason for the other $10 increase. They won't let me speak to a manager. My first experience with cox I knew this was a mistake, I cant wait to cancel my service what a terrible company I cant wait to file as many complaints as I can. Im pretty sure adding services with out concent is illegal.

2 Replies

BenS1
    Former Moderator
    Hi@Batz0101,

We want to help by addressing these billing concerns, you are important to us. Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Billing and account questions that require the sharing of personal information aren't suited for a public forum. Please contact us via Facebook or Twitter @coxhelp or email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name and address and we can help.

Ben S.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator