Forum Discussion

jamesrgg
New Contributor II
9 months ago

Constant outages

What is going on with the massive insatiability? The last month each day is a dice roll to see if I get working internet, half working internet, or no internet. Cox is really undermining the "I pay for internet, use internet to make money, pay them for more internet" arrangement. Sooner or later the situation will be insolvent. And the constant "updates" which are just lies at this point, every couple of hours its gonna be a couple more hours.

16 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Asking about outages is pointless unless you mention where you are. Are you in AZ?

DoberBrat
    New Contributor II

I'm in Claremore and outages are a nearly every to every other day recently! It seems the issue has been going on for quite a while with Cox. It's beyond annoying and ridiculous at this point! They need to get it together on their end or else it is time to cancel and switch my internet service. What is the point of having internet when it is beyond unreliable? 

JulianN

Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I know I would be frustrated as well if my services were not consistent. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your full name and complete address at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!