Forum Discussion

Mhcypher
New Contributor
4 months ago

Beehive in my COX cable box - Help!

Hello! There is a large & very active beehive in the corner of my front yard, under my bushes & INSIDE/UNDER my Cox cable box. I’ve been badly stung while mowing so I’d like to call a bee removal service to get them removed, but I’m concerned we will need to get cox involved as it may require access their equipment. I have not been able to get online support to understand the problem as the chat bot is very confused by this situation. Is there a phone number I can use? Thank you! Help! 🐝💥

Mhcypher
    New Contributor

Thank you for your quick response! I received a call from local Cox support within a couple hours of posting this, telling me that their bee removal guy would be coming. He arrived last night & spent nearly 3 hours removing the hive. Thank you again for your prompt action! Having been attacked & receiving 2 very painful stings, it was definitely a safety concern!

StephanieS

Mhcypher  I'm so glad to hear that this has already been resolved!  That's wonderful!  Please feel free to reach out here 24/7.  I hope you have a nice rest of your day and I thank you for being a Cox customer.  

• Mhcypher  We can certainly help!  Please send me an email and include your full name and address.  You can send that email to cox.help@cox.com.