Forum Discussion

WiderMouthOpen
Esteemed Contributor
2 years ago

Anyone want to make a Panoramic gateway FAQ?

I have noticed some new users helping out recently so I thought maybe one of them might have a Panoramic modem/router(AKA gateway). I am looking for screenshots of the gateways 192.168.0.1 user interface(UI). Nothing that has personal information, just the generic stuff. I think it would help by creating one place for all settings suggestions and troubleshooting. I would also like to explore the UI differences between the models. I am willing to walk anyone through the process of accessing the gateway and taking/posting screenshots. Anyone want to help? Thanks in advance.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

I would be willing to give Reddit gold to anyone that helps, assuming they belong to Reddit. I would also +1 all their comments here for a month. Anyone?

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

I think we had previously tried this but nobody would help.  Remember we tried to enlist Bear12 but he didn't want anything to do with it.  Where were you intending to have this "one place"?

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor
      Where were you intending to have this "one place"?

Right here on this thread. Or maybe I would make a new thread to keep it neat. I was hoping some of the new users like drvegas might have one.

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

If you could build it here, I'd coordinate with a mod to lock it afterwards.  Nothing worst than comments within an Instruction.