Forum Discussion

Jgo920
New Contributor
7 months ago

Apple TV not working

I cannot get Apple TV to work. I've done everything, I've cleared out local storage, I've contacted support that "sent signals" and restarted my boxes several times just no luck. Crazy thing it all worked fine just a few days ago. It's driving me nuts! Any suggestions? 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jgo920
    New Contributor

Yeah and the answer I received through email was complete BS.  They are aware of the problem, and are unable to provide me with any additional information, especially any concerning a time frame on a resolution

• Hello. I recommend sending us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this concern to cox.help@cox.com. 

Jgo920
      New Contributor

I did.  They provided absolutely zero help, answers, or resolution. 

Becky

Hi Everyone, a fix was put into place for the Apple TV issue last night and appears to be working. Please follow the steps below to delete the locally stored data on your Contour box. 
        Note: some folks who had deleted the locally stored data prior to last night had to repeat the process again today, while others reported not having to delete locally stored data at all. 
        Press the Contour button on your remote control and navigate to the Settings menu (the gear icon). Scroll down and select the Privacy menu, and then select Locally Stored Data. Press Select and allow for data to be deleted. Once completed, please unplug the power from the box for 30 seconds and then plug it back in. Allow the box to complete its reset cycle before trying to access the apps. 
        Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues with the Apple TV app or any other Contour TV app.