Forum Discussion

SheBe
New Contributor
7 months ago

Apple TV not working on Contour

We've gone through all the recommended fixes including clearing the local storage.  The Apple app isn't allowing us to sign in.  We click on the sign in button and it tries to proceed to the next screen, but just hangs.  Any suggestions?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SheBe. The purpose of the Cox Video Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

• SAME! It's now day 4. I can't log in after clearing my history. It's the ONLY app I'm having problems with on my Contour box. I did a system update through the Contour box AND reset my modem, which were both recommended from the Cox rep via FB Messenger. NO ANSWERS, NO PROGRESS, NO LUCK! 

MJH1
    New Contributor

Having the same problem and have tried all the fixes.  Nothing has helped.  Very frustrating.

RaquelD

Hello, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. This is a known issue that our engineers are working towards a resolution. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. Thank you.