Forum Discussion

swift
New Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

T V guide for Tucson

For months now I've been trying to get TV listings for Tucson, but my only choice seems to be Phx. Before that there was a huge list of areas but very confusing. I sign in to Tucson zip code, why don't I automatically go to Tucson listings? Am I doing something wrong?

• swift, 

I agree that something appears to be up with the site. I found that if you change the location at the top right of the page to Phoenix that the listings match Tucson's channel lineup. It looks like the 2 area's might be reversed on the site. Let me know if t works the same for you so I can get it reported accurately. 

bryaninphx, 

If you can try it too and report back your results I'd appreciate it. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    bryaninphx
    Valued Contributor

I cannot find it by city or Zip Code either.

If you sign in with your cox email address and password, do the correct listings for Tucson come up?

swift
    New Contributor

NO, I've tried all different zip codes and signing in & out, no difference.

• swift, 

I agree that something appears to be up with the site. I found that if you change the location at the top right of the page to Phoenix that the listings match Tucson's channel lineup. It looks like the 2 area's might be reversed on the site. Let me know if t works the same for you so I can get it reported accurately. 

bryaninphx, 

If you can try it too and report back your results I'd appreciate it. 

swift
    New Contributor

You are absolutely right! Choosing Phx on the upper right brings up a whole new list of options.  You are on Phx area but looking at Tucson channels, plus on the left side you can actually choose Tucson. Thanks for the help! I can't believe no one has complained about this.

• swift, 

Thank you for confirming my findings. I've reported this and hope to find it corrected soon. I'll update you when I know more. 

Have a great day!