Forum Discussion

kano
New Contributor
11 years ago

Billing

The Channel is good ,but the problem is also they are killing us with the prices !  I really don't like this any more .

When i need to discuss now about it they what to charge me $ 10.00 for a simple call . This is crazy !  . In other words you got a bill problem you have to pay a price ? Srew you .

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Health_Edge
    Valued Contributor III

Spell check is a beautiful thing. 

We are customers here, just like you, why you coming here to rant man? If you have a problem with Cox, call them, don't spread your anger here.

If your talking about 10$ to do a payment over the phone, thats business standard. Sometimes they waive it, but they can't every time. There are also plenty of other ways to pay your bill for free. From sending it via mail, online, front counter at store, automated phone system, and even specail bill Kios in their stores. You can also set up easy pay and paperless bill to make it even easier. With all that, I can understand why they might charge sometimes if you still need to call in every time to pay your bill. But they don't charge to just call them and talk about your bill. That should be free. Their billing office is open normal business hours, M-F 9-5.

In the end though, this has nothing to do with anything technical, which is the nature of this forum. 

StephanieA
    Former Moderator
    Hi kano,

The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. I will be locking this post.