Forum Discussion

BubbaT
New Contributor
11 years ago

Northwest Arkansas Channels

I looked up Northwest Arkansas Channels under my cox.net account and could not find any that matched what I am actually receiving.  I have TV Starter.  It automatically pulled up Andover, Kansas but I found no Fayetteville Arkansas.  Where do I find the channels?

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Domino
    Valued Contributor III

Are you saying your local lineup isn't:

2- Weather Channel  3- NBC  4- Fox 5- CW 6- My TV 7- City Channel 8- PBS 9- WGN 10- ABC 11- HSN 12- CBS and so on?

ReneeG
    Former Moderator
    Hi BubbaT,

When you sign into your cox.net account and access the channel line up, by default, it should show the channel listing for your area. From here, it should allow you to switch to a different area if need to. When viewing the channel line up, does it show your location as Fayetteville, AR at the top right corner of the screen?

BubbaT
    New Contributor

Renee,

I agree it should but it DOES NOT.  There is no Fayetteville, AR in the top right corner of the screen to list the channels.  You can see what is playing now but you CANNOT get a list of channels for the area to print and sit beside the remote and I found none of the areas match my channels.

BubbaT
    New Contributor

No, my local lineup is not like the website says or like you specified above.

BubbaT
    New Contributor

Renee,

To clarify, the top right corner says Fayetteville, AR but when trying to view the channel lineups on the lower part of the page it says Andover, KS and there is NO Fayetteville, AR to choose to view my channels.

BubbaT
    New Contributor

Renee,

Here is the website that has NO Fayetteville, AR option.

http://ww2.cox.com/residential/tv/channel-lineup.cox