Forum Discussion

John_Willey
New Contributor
4 years ago

HBO On-Demand: Game of Thrones Season 1 Episode 6 missing

Started watching GOT again on HBO On-Demand yesterday.  Discovered that Season 1, Episode 6 is missing.  What is the procedure to get this corrected?

3 Replies

• Hello John,

For an issue like this one, you may contact us for technical support here, or reach any avenue for Cox technical support. If the Episode is still missing after unplugging the receiver power for about 20 seconds or if the issue is found on all receivers, then we'd want to investigate this on our end to see if it's an issue we can replicate in your area. When we can replicate a missing episode in your area, then we would escalate to our local video engineering team to isolate and find the cause and solution. If we cannot replicate the issue, then we would attempt further troubleshooting.

For this instance, I was able to replicate the missing episode, and have escalated UNO000032342059. It can take up to 72 business hours for this to be addressed.

Dustin
    Cox Forum Support Moderator
      John_Willey
      New Contributor

Thank you.  I did a hard reboot (i.e. unplugged for 30 seconds and restart) on the DVR box with the same results prior to submitting the question to the forum.

v/r

John

MaryF
        Former Moderator

Hi JohnW.

We received an update that the episode is now available. 

Mary
        Cox Support Forums Moderator