Forum Discussion

crpeck
New Contributor II
8 years ago
Solved

Hampton Roads, VA TV channel lineup options

Other than calling Cox, is there somewhere on the website that I, as a current subscriber, can see what channel lineups are available and their associated costs?  I already have Cable, Internet & the phone, I want to drop the phone, and pare back my cable to a reasonable price.  I know I'll have to call, but, I want to know my options before calling.

I own a Tivo with a cablecard & tuning adapter, so whatever the option is, it must work with that.

Thanks,

Chris

• Thank you, I'll take this offline.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ebtechie
    New Contributor

Yeah, if you go to the SHOP link at the top of this website and choose TV packages it should give you a rough idea, you are already saving a bit of money by using a TiVo with a tuning adapter, although I am not sure what the price difference is between the Tivo subscription cost plus $2 -$4 for cable card, vs cable box. (I am a former Windows Media Center user with ceton infiniTV 4, plus tuning adapter).  Hopefully the shop link will help you out. What TV package do you currently have?

• Hi Crpeck,

Go to www.cox.com/residential/tv/channel-lineup.html and enter your zip code. Once the page opens the correct channel lineup for your area, click on Printable Lineup. This pulls up a PDF of the current channel lineup, organized by the level of service. It is often easier to look at the lineup in this format, rather than just a list. Prices are available at www.cox.com/residential/tv/prices.cox. Please let us know if you have further questions!

crpeck
    New Contributor II

Thanks, I still can't find any pricing (or description) for Contour Flex Starter or Economy. I'm guessing that Cox TV Starter is $25/month.  I'm looking for something with local's  and News, like CNN, MSNBC, FOX, Weather Channel.

• crpeck,

You can find pricing and additional info for Contour Flex https://www.cox.com/residential/special-offers/contour-flex.html

The purpose of our forums are for customers to discuss technical topics pertaining to residential service. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or by email at cox.help@cox.com.

crpeck
    New Contributor II

Thank you, I'll take this offline.