Forum Discussion

shs
New Contributor
8 years ago

Cox TV service in Fairfax County VA is Down

Cox TV service is the worst especially since the rollout of "all digital" ... Cutting the cord and using an antenna is looking better all the time ... As usual, THANKS for NOTHING!!!!

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Tecknowhelp
    Valued Contributor II

What do you mean by "down"? Do you mean TV with out a box? 

Also is it just cable service? Do you have internet or telephone that is working?

Tecknowhelp
    Valued Contributor II

No. This is a customer forum.  Were you looking for help? If so, need more info. If you are reporting for trending reasons, can you tell more about what services are out?

shs
    New Contributor
    No, I am not. I am, however, interested in hearing from Cox since this is THEIR forum and they monitor the site and should be able to answer whether the TV service is down is a specific broadcast area.
    chris_c21
    Contributor III

shs said:
    No, I am not. I am, however, interested in hearing from Cox since this is THEIR forum and they monitor the site and should be able to answer whether the TV service is down is a specific broadcast area.

And what did Cox Tech Support say when you called them?

• shs,

We can take a closer look at what's happening. Because we require your account information, we ask to keep that private and contact our customer support over Facebook Private message, Direct Message over Twitter, Call our technical support, or email us at Cox.Help@cox.com. Here is a link to our website and contacts for residential support https://www.cox.com/residential/contactus.html 

If you choose to email, please include any details of the trouble, the full address, and the name on the account. 

Tecknowhelp
    Valued Contributor II

shs said:
    Cox since this is THEIR forum

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you want responses only from moderators then all you have to do is say that in your OP. Otherwise your asking the whole user base, not Cox. Cox moderators are here to moderate, technical support is secondary. The whole point is let us help each other solve problems which are normally outside the scope of normal support.