Forum Discussion

Siamese_Cats
New Contributor
9 years ago

So Cal TV Lineup

Just switched from Dish to Cox Cable TV.  I'm not finding either KVME or KVCR in my lineup, which is a bummer.  Any chance Cox might add them in the near future?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Domino
    Valued Contributor III

What is your zip-code? With one station in San Bernardino, and the other one in Glendale, they won't be local stations in any Cox franchise area. KVME's "Me TV" is carried as a subcarrier in over a dozen locations.

• 90274, but the Orange County PBS station was included (its listed as being San Diego for some reason)...

• Hello Siamese Cats,

The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Thank you,
    Domino
    Valued Contributor III

Siamese Cats said:

90274, but the Orange County PBS station was included (its listed as being San Diego for some reason)...

I see KLCS (LA) and KOCE (Orange County) as your two PBS stations.

https://www.cox.com/content/dam/cox/residential/documents/tv/channel-lineup/california/cl_palosverdes.pdf