Forum Discussion

sheshe10
New Contributor
12 years ago

Baton Rouge, LA- WAFB

Since I am no longer able to get this station will Cox adjust our bill for a refund or will it continue as in the past, take away stations but will not adjust your bill?  I know this is not their intentional doing regarding this issue, but the customer should also be compensated for channels we are no longer able to get.  Thanks.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Aldver
    New Contributor

I don't think Cox will be offering a discount on our bills because RAYCOM decided to pull their content off the lineups when negotiations weren't going their way.  I'm hoping the money they save us from paying in the future makes up for the couple of days without the channel. Alternately, I know CBS.com, Hulu.com and a few other network websites allow you to watch content.

Domino
    Valued Contributor III

sheshe10: "Since I am no longer able to get this station will Cox adjust our bill for a refund?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. Read your terms and conditions:

"Programming: You acknowledge that Cox reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to change its channel lineup and/or to pre-empt specific programs or parts of programs previously advertised as available."