Forum Discussion

brun8888
New Contributor
9 years ago

When is COX in OC, CA goes all digital channels?

When is COX in OC, CA goes all digital channels?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Brun and Bryan,

Orange County and Palos Verdes are scheduled to transition to an all-digital channel lineup at the same time. I believe that Orange was accidentally omitted from the schedule shown on http://www.cox.com/aboutus/policies/alldigital.cox. I've asked our web team to correct this oversight. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Customers in Orange began receiving information about the all-digital transition in their July 2015 statements.
    Domino
    Valued Contributor III

Becky said:
    Hi Brun and Bryan,

Orange County and Palos Verdes are scheduled to transition to an all-digital channel lineup at the same time. I believe that Orange was accidentally omitted from the schedule shown on http://www.cox.com/aboutus/policies/alldigital.cox. I've asked our web team to correct this oversight. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Customers in Orange began receiving information about the all-digital transition in their July 2015 statements.

Becky,

I hope that you notify those that receive their bills electronically that digital upgrade plans are in their latest bill. I receive my bill amount in an email from Cox, and only read the bill itself if I suspect a discrepancy.

keddy
    New Contributor III

It is already going on in Orange County, Ca. I have received 4 letters in the mail in the last few months and also they included information in the bills. They started the transition today, 8/4/15,  and apparently will move a few channels at a time. Today they moved Animal Planet, Food Network, E, TV Land, and A&E to digital. To receive those channels you have to have STB , cable card, or mini-box. If you try to access any of those channels on a TV connected directly from the wall a message appears on the screen telling about the switch.