Forum Discussion

ReGa
New Contributor
10 years ago

Cox System Status Page

Does a Cox System Status Page still exist? I saved a bookmark long ago and now it just goes to the support home page. It was a good way to check the status of Cox services before troubleshooting and powering on/off devices in futile efforts if the system is down. It would also save us a call to support (and support agents fielding calls). If the page does exist then Cox has done a great job hiding it. If not, why not?

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ReGa, we do not have a Cox system status page, however, I forwarded your comments to our network team.

• For more accurate information, please feel free to contact us directly by phone: Cox Technical Support: 1-888-269-9693 (24/7). Customers may also reach out to us via Social Media: Twitter @COXHELP or Facebook.

bryaninphx
    Valued Contributor

duhmel said:

Hi ReGa, we do not have a Cox system status page, however, I forwarded your comments to our network team.

Mike J.

Cox Support Forums Moderator

While we await a response from the crack Cox network team, you can check status on this website

https://downdetector.com/status/cox-communications

ROFL - That made my Day.

+ 2 for a Cox Network Status Page for HSI - TV and Phone.

duhmel
    New Contributor III

For more accurate information, please feel free to contact us directly by phone: Cox Technical Support: 1-888-269-9693 (24/7). Customers may also reach out to us via Social Media: Twitter @COXHELP or Facebook.

Great advice - wait 30 minutes on hold and then you get to speak to Manny, Moe and Jack - or is it Moe, Larry and Curley (sorry you millennials, but you will have to look up the names on Google to get the joke!!)